Baby Blueberry,
We are finally in week 7. Mommy feels like that her stomach may in fact explode...even though, everyone is telling her it's "normal". Mommy already loves you so much that I am brought to tears by mere diaper commercials. I cannot wait to see you and count your toes. Daddy is so excited to meet you and teach you to drive a tractor. He asks about you everyday and I make sure to send him updates as you are growing (so fast!) . I know that time will fly with you but always remember how much we love you even when you were only 1/2 inch. You are our little baby and nothing could make us happier. We are so excited to start planning our life with you. Also, you have a heck of a family patiently waiting on you. You have grandparents that are completely awesome ( after all, they raised your Mommy and Daddy) and you have an aunt and uncles who will probably have many stories to tell you and will love you very much. You have cousins waiting on you. You have a whole world waiting on you, little blueberry. I cannot wait to hear your heartbeat (hopefully in a couple of weeks).
We will go through hard times in the next 33 weeks and the many years to follow, but the love that we have for you will always win.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment