Confession: I did not get an 8 week pic. But I have serious threats against my husband if he doesn't bring the camera home tonight and take my picture.
Baby's now the size of a green olive!
Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like...well...a baby!
How far along?9 weeks
Total weight gain: -2 lbs :) as of 2 weeks ago....
Maternity clothes? nope
Sleep: not so much. can't get comfy
Best moment this week: Ordered my doppler today.
Movement: It's going to be awhile
Gender: not sure. I am thinking Boy though now.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: days without nausea
What I am looking forward to: My doppler coming in!
Weekly Wisdom: There is no "safe" food.
Milestones: Baby is a fetus!!! Grow Baby F!!!
That's right you threaten him good! We need pics!
ReplyDeleteI want pics!!!
ReplyDelete