Monday, March 9, 2009

9 week survey

Ahhh time flies when you are having fun...or pregnant. I am going to the doctor on Thursday. I am so excited. I am hoping that everything is going well. Also, at the end of the week, we will be "letting the cat out of the bag" which is also exciting because I have been getting weird feelings that everyone can tell.... well here goes the survey
How far along? 9 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Refuse to weigh myself...will know Thursday. I would guess that I have gained weight.
Maternity clothes? nope.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I still can't get enough of it.
Best moment this week: Looking down at my boobs...
Movement:nope.
Food cravings: Nothing sounds great. But fruit and anything cold.
Gender: No idea...still leaning towards boy I guess.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: My appetite.
What I am looking forward to: My Dr. Appt.
Weekly Wisdom: It is so worth it.
Milestones: Almost into a new bra!

No comments:

Post a Comment