Somewhat daily ramblings on our first baby, our first loss, trying again, our baby girl, and all that is in between.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
No good news.
Went to the dr. yesterday for my 2nd appt (10 weeks). Two nurses couldn't find a heartbeat, so they brought the dr. in. She couldn't find the heartbeat...This is when I started to worry. She asked me if I was sure about my dates...I am OCD...of course I am. Went straight into the sono room. I saw the baby, without a heartbeat. It died at around 9 weeks. The image of the baby is what haunts me. I wish the screen would have been turned the other way. I had absolutely no signs of miscarriage. I can't believe it. No bleeding, No cramping. I called Dan crying from the sono room. I just wish he was home. It is so hard. I feel jaded now. I don't know if I can be excited about another pregnancy...or just be scared. It is so early, my hurt is so raw. I just need time and peace. I wish the baby would pass naturally before my d&c on Monday. I want closure. This weekend I need to put my baby books and afghans in a box. I know it could be a lot worse, but when I see all the people that this doesn't happen to....Why me???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment