Tuesday, February 16, 2010

31 weeks! Only 9 to go!!!


Baby's now the size of a squash!
Baby's going through major brain and nerve development these days. His irises now react to light, and all five senses are in working order. (He won't pick up anything from his nose until after birth, though -- smell is transferred through air, not amniotic fluid.)


How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain:+24 ...Yikes.
Maternity clothes? Yup..shirts are starting to pucker out at bottom
Sleep: I have been tired a lot and sleeping like a log the last couple of days...
Best moment this week: Seeing my little girl and her chubby little cheeks.
Movement:Yup..the u/s tech called her "antsy"
Gender:Team Pink! Verified.
Belly Button in or out? Out.
What I miss: breathing..
What I am looking forward to: Shower this weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: Savoring each moment...
Milestones:Next time I will see baby she will be in my arms (assuming there are no complications here on out)

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe 31 weeks is here already for you, its so exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete