Well, I am sitting at about 37 1/2 weeks. So far 1cm dilated and 70% effaced. I have had some contractions but nothing painful...just overall tightening and shortness of breath. I have been exhausted and can usually nap after work AND get a full nights sleep! Baby Kate has dropped. The Dr. can feel her head at internals and said she is nice and low :) Of course, this could all mean nothing and I could end up going after her due date, but the Dr. said it looked a lot more promising then a high baby with a thick cervix and no dilation!
So that is where I am at.
I am hoping to have a weekend filled with : walking, lovin, and bouncing on the exercise ball :)
How exciting!!! the exercise ball bouncing reminds me of the bouncy balls we used in gym class. I don't remember the exact name, but they had handles. I totally want one now.
ReplyDeleteI'm not even trying to get Baby Rhody out yet, but I love to bounce on my exercise ball! It makes my hips feel great!
ReplyDelete