Tomorrow Dan is leaving for Texas until the weekend. I am used to him leaving so I am okay with it, He however is not used to leaving his little girl. So he is not okay with it. I feel bad for him, but this is to closeout the job so it is good. Hopefully, we can get some work that we are bidding on locally, so that he doesn't have to travel.
On the house front, we received the prints the other day. We have prints out to a plumber and next is trusses/masonry. When Dan gets back from Texas, he will start digging. We will be saving a lot of money by doing the work ourselves. This will lengthen the project as well though. Hopefully we can stay on task and get it done. Since we do a lot of work with the plumber, he will sell us a lot of the material and let Dan install it so that will save us money as well. Affordable masonry is hard to find. Also, we purchased the barn package on Friday night. It will be in in 2 weeks. So we have two projects going on at once...wow!
These posts take me so long now because I am checking on Kate in between..
Speaking of Kate, she is changing so much everyday. She will smile at me...which is the best feeling in the world. She can fit in her 0-3 month clothing, which is fun because I have so much of it and had no newborn clothing. I love watching her personality evolve.
Oh and we got most of the house clean this weekend. It hasn't been this clean since before she was born. Baby steps...
No comments:
Post a Comment