Wow, I have not updated in a long time. Check out Kate's blog for a pictorial update on her. I have been busy keeping up with her and getting in a rhythm now that I have been working more. It is not easy. I get frustrated with myself that I cannot do it all. I have to realize that it is okay. It is okay to still have the last 10 lbs to lose. It is okay to have a messy house. It is okay to not get laundry put away. That is hard for me to handle. My house was rarely super clean, but I like to have things picked up. I can't even get that done without Dan's help it seems.
So far I love cloth diapering. If you are considering it, give it a chance. Dan loves to use the All-in-Ones and I use the prefolds. I don't see any sense in asking him to use those when there are AIO's there to use. Breastfeeding and pumping is going well. I wish I was more committed to a schedule when pumping so that I could build up more of a stock. I get 4-8 extra ounces in a day it seems.
I cannot wait to go on a date with Dan. Our good friends want to go out to eat with us and I am thinking that in a couple of weeks I will be ready for that. My parents are already used to watching her, so th
at is an easy option and I know Dan's mom would love watching her as well.
I really want to get an exercise routine and want to start running again. I am borrowing my mom's wii fit to see if I would like one. I have really liked the yoga so far.
Any suggestions on a good routine?
I guess that is all for now. Have a fantastic weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment