I have been MIA lately and will be for the next week. But here is an update.
After sleeping 10+ hours everyday over the weekend, I woke up bright and early and ready for the day. I have not done that in a long time, especially since our work hours moved up 6-2:30. It felt really good. I actually did a load of laundry, did some packing, and did my hair.
My phantom symptoms have been crazy. Nauseous, just feeling crappy etc. I haven't decided when I will test because I want DH to be there with me. I am leaving for Orland tomorrow (CD 32) and won't be back until Sunday. My cycles have been 32-37 days post m/c. I stopped temping mid cycle so I really don't know when I ovulated. I find it hard not to get my hopes up every month. I know one of these months it will be worth it.
On Wednesday night, I finally get to meet my TTCAL buddy! I am so excited. Also, in September I get to meet her and two other Cherry Blossoms in Chicago for a weekend. I feel like I have went through so much with these ladies and I am so excited. We all had our D & C on the same day so our emotions were all the same. I am hoping we are all KTFU by the time of our get together. ::fingers crossed::
Also, I just realized that I get a free 2 night stay somewhere thanks to Tupperware. I think we are going to spend it in Memphis this fall. We have wanted to go there for quite sometime. Also, I learned that I get an extra $150 on top of my regular bonus. I did not know this so that is super exciting.
Tomorrow my best friend and I are road tripping to Orlando for a Tupperware convention. I am really excited. Dan is of course worried sick about us driving 18 hours by ourselves. But I have already promised to stay off the cell phone while I am driving. I am excited to spend time with my best friend.
I finished My Sister's Keeper this weekend. I liked it, but since everyone told me the ending was unexpected, it was, well, expected. I did not cry, although everyone told me I would. (-1 pregnancy point there lol). I am now reading Always looking up by Michael J Fox. It is about his continued optimism through his struggles with Parkinsons. After 2 sad books, I think this is just what I need.
On the home front, Dan has been working on a deck addition on our back deck. I will have to post pictures when I get the chance. My cousins left last Monday so that was exciting. I do 1/4 of the dishes I was doing while they were here.
I hope everyone has a happy Monday and a great Week!
You have so much going on!!! Everything moves so much faster when you are busy!
ReplyDeleteGL on testing soon!