Tuesday, August 25, 2009

::squeals with excitement::

I just found out that one of my friends (our mother's are best friends) is 7 weeks pregnant! That is so exciting! We are almost at the same spot in our pregnancies. Her mom has breast cancer pretty bad and has to start chemo soon, so I hope that this is a happy and healthy pregnancy for her! I am just so exciting, I cannot wait to see her :)

In other news, I am nauseous. I haven't got sick yet, but I have major food aversions and dry heave a lot. I sleep very restless at night, and I have had terrible migraines lately. I think tonight or tomorrow I am going to take my "before" picture. I am so excited to be pregnant. I have nothing but positive thoughts this morning. BUT I do need more Fiber...a lot more fiber.

Since I have decided to be my own health advocate (especially after I didn't get Rhogam until I asked about it), I have called the Drs. Office for test results. I guess if they are fine, they don't call, but I want to make sure someone looks at them and doesn't overlook anything.

Tonight I am going to a St. Louis Cardinals game. I haven't been to one for a couple of months. Go Cards!

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting to have someone close to you that is pregnant as well. Have fun at the game.

    ReplyDelete