Baby's now the size of a lemon!
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over her body for warmth.
How far along?14 weeks!!!
Total weight gain:From the looks of my picture, I have gained
Maternity clothes? still just wearing bigger jeans
Sleep: Sporadic, and once I get up, I can't go back to sleep
Best moment this week: Getting two new sets of grandparents (close elderly folk that are so excited they are calling our little one their grandbaby.)
Movement: I keep hopin...
Gender: I think girl.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Wine.
What I am looking forward to: Dr. appt next week for further assurance that I am indeed knocked up.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't do too much....lifting, cleaning, anything.
Milestones: Dan and I can tell I have a bump :)
No comments:
Post a Comment