Somewhat daily ramblings on our first baby, our first loss, trying again, our baby girl, and all that is in between.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
I have not forgotten
I have not posted in so long. But don't worry...no news is good news! I am still suffering through morning sickness and some fatigue(but let's face it, I am always tired). Last night, D willingly went to Target with me to look at baby stuff while we were in Peoria. It was nice to actually see that strollers (not that impressed) and the car seats and everything. Also, last night I must make a note of the fact in my dream I was having a girl. We had just went to the big ultrasound and it was a girl and they drew everything out so D would understand because he wants a boy so bad. Haha. We went to Chevy's last night and that sounded great until my food arrived... bleh. I barely ate any of it. I always feel bad when that happens because I know they must be thinking that something is wrong with it. Today I am going to try to clean house since our wienie roast is on Friday. Hopefully, D can get outside and finish staining the deck. Have a great weekend all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment