Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Body Pillow=Fail

After we ate dinner at Pizza Hut last night, we went to K-mart for a search of, among other things, a body pillow. THEY DO NOT HAVE BODY PILLOWS! So I got a King Size pillow instead. Then as we are leaving my car decided to pull its shit again and not start. (Which finally drove me (no pun intended) to get an appt for tomorrow AM) Luckily we saw my best friend and fiance at Pizza Hut and they were a phone call away to jump our car. So we trudged home with still no body pillow. Side note: I looked at Wal-Mart this weekend also a fail. My King size pillow seemed to work and I put another pillow down by my feet. Hello to the 25 week China wall between Dan and I. I may have found my permanent fix.

Went to the Doctor today. Same ole' thing. Pee in a cup..blood pressure (110/70) weight....ugh....I am up 4.5 lbs. I guess that is okay...but my brain is telling my mouth to slow it down. I think I may finally break out my pregnancy pilates DVD... After weight, Baby Heartbeat. It was there pounding away (as it was when I checked this morning, only of course to give Dan assurance that he was not needed at this appointment :) ) Then I gave my blood for the quad marker screen, which I should know the results within a week or so. Next Appointment= BIG ULTRASOUND

Moral of the story: My love to my best friend who did not leave me stranded without a body pillow in the K-mart parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment