Tuesday, December 8, 2009

21 Weeks...the downhill slope begins!


Baby's now the size of a banana!

Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, if baby is a girl, her womb is now stocked up with her lifetime supply of six million eggs (the number will drop to around one million by birth).

How far along? 21 weeks. 19 to go.
Total weight gain:Two weeks ago up 8...we could call it 10 on the optimistic side
Maternity clothes? Pants. Some Shirts.
Sleep:I probably wake up 4 times a night.
Best moment this week: Getting a big kick in the gut, and ordering baby clothes
Movement:Love it!
Gender:Girly Girl
Belly Button in or out? In. But getting shallow :/
What I miss: Not being nauseous
What I am looking forward to: More movement
Weekly Wisdom: 21 weeks is not too late for nausea
Milestones: Hmm...3 more weeks until Viability!

1 comment:

  1. So glad everything is going well. Your baby girl will be before you know it!

    ReplyDelete