Baby's now the size of a papaya!
Baby's little face is fully formed...minus the baby fat, of course. The next task at hand for baby: sprouting two teeny-tiny nipples!
How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain:Up 10 :) Right on pace
Maternity clothes? Pants. Most Shirts...unless I want a little belly hanging out j/k
Sleep:I get really tired, but wake up a lot
Best moment this week:Getting all my appts set up at the dr.
Movement:More and more. She kicked the doppler yesterday
Gender:Team Pink!
Belly Button in or out? On its way out...kinda weird looking
What I miss: Not worrying about what I am eating
What I am looking forward to: Christmas...Giving Dan his gift
Weekly Wisdom: Grandma's have no concept of how much weight you should gain
Milestones:We have nipples!!
Wow, the face fully forming made me wonder what traits our baby got from each of us... That is so exciting. Time is flying by.
We have some nursery progress. We ordered our dresser/changing table last night. It is built upon order so it is 10-12 weeks out, so I am glad we got it ordered. I am getting the paint after work. We will actually start the nursery in the new year, and that is when Dan will start on the crib, once he gets the crop out!
She is kicking quite a bit more. I find it funny. I started calling her Kickin Wing :) I cannot believe how fast time is going. My mom met my other doctor at the hospital last night and he said how nice I was and that I was doing everything right :) That makes me feel good. I really hope I get him for delivery because I like him better than the female doctor. Even though, when it comes down to it, I don't care.
No comments:
Post a Comment