So I have been majorly slacking this year...for some reason that doesn't even bother me...
Anyway, here is some of our decoration for the season..

This is my main tree. Usually I do two real trees, one themed and one like this, with all our family ornaments on it.

This is a little 4.5 foot tree that goes in the kitchen, It has cookie cutters, sugar cookie like ornaments, kitchen utensils, and the like.

This is our staircase. It just now occured to me that this would all look a lot better if the lights were on...the garland is lighted.

Thsi is my stuffed animals( The moose is from when I was a little girl) and Christmas books. I may do something different with that sled next year because I love it so much. It was my moms sled when she was little, I don't think that this does it justice.
Well i hope you enjoyed some of my Christmas Decorations. Next year, they will be much much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment