Wednesday, January 20, 2010

27 weeks. Holy Cow!

Ready or not, Kate is on her way!


Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
Baby's lungs are going through some major developments these days, which (combined with the opening of previously plugged nostrils) means she's now able to practice inhaling and exhaling. The lack of air in your womb means every "breath" is filled with amniotic fluid, but hey -- it's progress.

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain:+18 :(
Maternity clothes? Yup
Sleep: Not good some nights, other nights okay.
Best moment this week: Seeing something bought on my registry :)
Movement:She moves at night.
Gender:Team Pink!
Belly Button in or out? I think it should be called "sideways"
What I miss:The ease of shaving.
What I am looking forward to: Getting started on the nursery
Weekly Wisdom: You must turn down the 2nd helping.
Milestones: 3rd Trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment