Tuesday, January 5, 2010

25 Weeks! Only 15 (or less) to go!!!


Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
That oh-so-handy sense of equilibrium is kicking in, and baby's learning to distinguish right side up from upside down.


How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain:As of 2 weeks ago, up 10
Maternity clothes? All pants and most of the time shirts
Sleep:I actually slept pretty good last night (only remember waking up once)
Best moment this week: Spending time in Galena
Movement:Yes, but she is very laid back
Gender:Team Pink!
Belly Button in or out? Half and Half
What I miss: being "regular"...yes that is correct.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing Jerry Seinfeld on Saturday
Weekly Wisdom: Milkshakes are yummy
Milestones: By sensing equilibrium, maybe my baby will turn upside down


Apparently, the bump knows the current status of my sex life as one of the topics on my home page for this week is "Tips for Pregnant Sex". I feel pretty good. I have acid reflux and constipation/gas issues. But I have a healthy baby that kicks (at night) so I am happy. My shower date has been set for Feb. 20. Actually, that isn't very far off...*breathes into bag*

1 comment:

  1. Wow, when you look at it as having only 15 weeks left, it seems so close.

    ReplyDelete