Tuesday, March 16, 2010

35/35: A day I have been waiting for

Today I am 35 weeks pregnant and 35 days to go. I can't believe I am this far along and will be giving birth to my little girl soon!

Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
From now on, baby's growth is mostly in the plumping up department -- though he won't get much longer, he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth. (He's about 15 percent right now and will be about 30 percent by full-term.) His hearing is totally developed (tip: baby responds best to higher pitches), and if he really is a "he," his testes have probably completed their descent.



How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain:+27
Maternity clothes?Yup.
Sleep: Oh, I wore myself out yesterday shopping for baby then going on a walk, so I slept soooo good!

Best moment this week: Reaching 35/35
Movement:Yeah, I think it is starting to get tight in there for her..
Gender:Pink
Belly Button in or out? Out.
What I miss: Dan.
What I am looking forward to: Full term in 2 weeks!
Weekly Wisdom: There is actually very little you need to bring a baby home.
Milestones: Well, my doctor said that Kate would be just fine out of the womb and they would do nothing to stop labor!!!


2 comments:

  1. YEA!!!!! Today I am celebrating baby Kate and YOU! I feel blessed to have your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kara!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete