So I am sooo close to being full term. And will I ever be ready? No. There are always more preparations that need to be made. ALWAYS. If I had a baby today, would I deal? Of course. We have the essentials. Namely we have love. I cannot wait to meet her. (Well, I could wait until April because that is the month of diamonds, but that is sidetracking...)
I can feel that things are happening.
I am getting cramps that would have scared me 8 months ago...I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions..I am just plain tired..my belly is uncomfortable...my feet are swollen
Overall, I feel great though. I will wait 5 more weeks if she is not ready to come out. I will do what it takes. I feel good, because if you think about the craziness that my body is going through carrying around all this extra weight, having an extra person to care for, ...if you consider all of that, my minor aches and pains really aren't all that bad.
Overall, I am so excited to meet her. I am so scared to meet her. I am so sad to not feel the kicks and jabs anymore. I am so anxious about someone being dependent on me. I am so nervous about my labor plans going to shit. I am a ball full of emotions right now, but whether she comes tomorrow or cooks for another 5 weeks....I will grin and bear it, because you just don't find a love like this everyday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment