Me: AF finally showed up! Dan: AF?? Me: Aunt Flo. Dan: Aunt Flo? Me: My Period. Dan: You are on that website too much...AF, FMU, FWP...Just say what it is! Me: ::sighs and walks away::
Oh, poor DH's just don't understand! J was like that when I first started my blog. He would read it then tell me he could not understand what I was saying because of all the acronyms! It has taken a while but now he will use some of the slang! Last cycle he asked "So when are you going to pee on a stick?"
It may take Dan a little while but he will come around!
Oh, poor DH's just don't understand! J was like that when I first started my blog. He would read it then tell me he could not understand what I was saying because of all the acronyms! It has taken a while but now he will use some of the slang! Last cycle he asked "So when are you going to pee on a stick?"
ReplyDeleteIt may take Dan a little while but he will come around!
Ugh, AF arrived - now on to the next cycle!
Tina