
That feels so wrong to say since I lost my almost 2 months ago. I really can't believe it is already two months. I still get sad when I think of how far along I would be. And I feel guilty writing this post about how happy I am. Really guilty. But I have to get it out. I am afraid if I speak the words, I will feel even worse.
But I do feel good. I feel good every night before I go to bed. I am happy with my life. I know nothing I could have done would have made the outcome different. I am hopeful of a successful pregnancy. DH and I are closer and more in love than we have ever been. It feels good. I am doing things I want to do with my life. Even if I don't get a BFP this cycle, it is ok. I feel good.
Sorry, if this post is overly positive and too much puppies and rainbows. I know that a lot of people are struggling after they lose a baby. I have been. But right now I am not. And I like it.
P.S. I love blogs that use graphics...so I am going to start trying to do that more.
Glad to hear you're feeling good!
ReplyDelete