8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
2. This weekend with my family
3. Running in my 1st 5k on Saturday
4. My house being clean
5. Gardening more.
6. Our 2 year anniversary
7. Our crops being in the ground
8. Honey-do list done.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
2. Ate a late supper.
3. Worked
4. Knitted
5. Took dogs to Vet
6. Took niece to school
7. Got my haircut
8. Went for a Run
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
2. Sing
3. KEEP my house clean
4. Have a Baby
5. Travel More
6. Keep my plants alive
7. Decorate my house better
8. Focus on one task until it is finished
8 Shows I Watch:
2. Celebrity Apprentice
3. COPS (with DH)
4. Parks & Recreation
5. Biggest Loser
6. Today show (when I can)
7. News
8. Seinfeld
8 Favorite Fruits:
2. Blueberry
3. Blackberry
4. Pineapple
5. Orange
6. Kiwi
7. Melon
8. Apple
1. Northern Italy
2. Germany
3. Austria
4. Switzerland
5. Australia
6. Kauai
7. Argentina
8. Dubai
8 People I'm Tagging:
No comments:
Post a Comment