First, AUNT FLO HAS LEFT THE BUILDING (or ute)!!!
Second, On the docket for the weekend:
Tonight- work at the hall
Tomorrow- mushrooming in the morning, nothing all day, supper with FIL at night
Sunday- Lia Sophia/Tupperware party with my BFF.
Third, we get to FWP in 6 days..Can I get an AMEN?
So I just realized this third thing this morning. That is super exciting and it really made time seem to go fast finally after all this wait. And it also made we realize we get to FW/O P (or condoms) starting tonight...
For Charters, Is it weird that my temp comes out the same (to the 100th) every morning when my alarm goes off. I find this a bit strange. I tested later though and it was different. I guess I really will know when I O right?
I love it when timetables are set and reached.
To everyone, Happy Friday.
Happy Friday to you! Glad your visitor is on her way out. She's starting to pack her bags here too.
ReplyDeleteI'm still waiting for my thermometer to arrive. I'm hoping it arrives in the next couple of days otherwise it'll be pointless for this cycle!
Have a great weekend
Good bye AF!
ReplyDeleteHope you get some rest this weekend, sounds pretty busy to me!
Heehee. I love how you YELLED that she left the building! YAY!!
ReplyDelete