Today starts the week....or so for fucking with purpose. I am ready. I am not stressed out. When it happens, it happens. ::inhale, exhale:: But seriously, I have noticed since I have been spending considerably less time bumping, I have had less stress about this. No matter what, I will be ok.
I am so excited for this coming weekend. I am going to Galena with the BF and our boy, er man, toys. And Carissa, when I go to bed early...no questions, mmkay?? Don't you want a little one running around?? I just want to make you feel as comfortable as possible. :)
I am helping with bible school all week this week, so time will go fast I am sure. Nothing really exciting happened this weekend except DH made $94 in tips bartending..and that was off of a split. Looks like I have some shopping money ;)
On to just another day in Paradise...
I am glad that you are not as stressed out. I found that message boards made me more anxious, but it is different in the blogoshere - maybe because I really feel as though I "get to know" all of y'all. It has definitely helped with my anxiety.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a fabulous weekend - sounds fun!