Not much to update on here. Which is a good thing I guess. I think I am coming out of the endless depression and feel all around better. I still get sad sometimes, but it is definitely less frequent. I started knitting a little girls sweater. I will have to take a picture of it so far...which isn't very much, but it is too cute. We have Vacation Bible School again tonight and Dan has been unwillingly participating. Hey, I take what I can get. We are done on Thursday, so I am ready to be done.Check out my book blog if you are looking for something to read. I am slowly building my list. I read a lot but have never written down my thoughts on a book.
Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!
I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. I can't wait to see a picture of the sweater. I took up knitting after my surgery but then it kinda fell by the wayside! I can't wait to check out the book blog!
ReplyDeleteTina