But my temps are consistent in the high range of where they have been, so we will see.
On another note, I have to plug:
I just started sellingTupperware (hence the hyperlinked badge) and I need to book 5 parties for the month of July (already have 1, so techincally 4). They can be book parties, so it okay if you don't live near me. I just need to mail books, you get some orders, get them back to me and you get free Tupperware. My mom had a book party and is now getting $101 in free tupperware and 3 1/2 price items. Also, I am looking to become a manager so if you want to earn 25% of everything you sell, get discounted items and make your own hours,look into it.
Click on my badge to browse the products on my website.
Please think about it and let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment