A rough night.
I know that I am not happy with Dan because I am not happy with myself. And for this I only have myself to blame. I wonder if I was pregnant, if we would still fight everyday. I don't know. *I KNOW A BABY DOESN'T MAKE THINGS BETTER* I am just fighting with myself, and fighting with him. I am sick of him bitching about everything. He is a baby. I ask him to help me with Bible school at church, 5 days 2 hours/day. And he bitches about it every night.What he could be doing with his time. I AM SICK OF IT. ahh!
Ok I just had to get it out.
That being said,
I love Dan so much. I couldn't imagine being without him, we have come to lean on each other through everything. He is a rock for me, and I need him in my life.
I always blame this kinda crap on my hormones....
No comments:
Post a Comment