Baby's now the size of a mango!
Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil, and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid. (Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might get to see the vernix at birth, especially if baby is premature.
How far along?19 weeks!!!
Total weight gain:+8 lbs
Maternity clothes? Pants. Shirts are huge on me.
Sleep:It has been getting better.
Best moment this week:Seeing a healthy baby girl at u/s.
Movement:Progressively becoming more active and stronger
Gender:Girl :)
Belly Button in or out? In. But getting shallow :/
What I miss: My clothes.
What I am looking forward to: Shopping!
Weekly Wisdom: Being thankful for what you have.
Milestones: Healthy baby at big u/s...and It's a Girl!
Tomorrow you are going to be 20wks, half way through, I can't believe it.
ReplyDelete