I call it necessity. I just spend $150 more on maternity clothes. I can justify every single piece though. A couple of weeks ago I spent $150 of birthday money. And before that I spent at least that. Whew! This has got to stop. I think I have all the bottoms I need. So just some more tops here and there ought to be enough. Below is my justification...
1) Black Pants: Church and any meetings I would have to go to. I bought some at Motherhood but they were crap...so I will wear them for working at the Banquet hall. But in the winter I usually wear pants to church...
2) Another pair of jeans. Lets face it one pair of jeans will not cut it. And I dress casual to work so they will be used.
3) 3 new long sleeve shirts. Well, for the same reason, I dress casual to work
4) A winter coat. I am not walking around in February in Central Illinois with my coat unbuttoned...mmkay?
5) Exercise pants. The ones I currently use are getting tight in the waist.
Above all, is the justification that it was 30% off. I would not be in a rush to buy a winter coat except that it was $30. Can't beat it.
So This post is what I will turn to when the wrath of Dan comes down upon me.
No comments:
Post a Comment