Thursday, November 12, 2009

Maybe Jealousy...

Ok, so I am totally being a blog whore today, but for some reason my emotions are running rampant.
A friend of mine (Carissa, don't ask me who, I can't lie to you) is 8 weeks pregnant after being off the pill for one month. She said the timing is perfect for her.
Here is something I have learned: Timing is shit. I thought an October baby would be perfect, was going to be born around my dad's birthday...it was perfect timing. Ended in miscarriage at 10 weeks. I have come to learn anytime is perfect for a baby. I can't control things...It is not up to me.
First, I was told to be off the pill for 3 months before trying to get the chemicals and what not out of the system..she is off for one month. Oh well. I hope the best for them. I just hate the naivety of it all I guess....no I don't hate it..I am extremely jealous of it. It isn't fair.
::goes to corner to pout::

No comments:

Post a Comment