Thursday, November 5, 2009

How I feel at 16 weeks

My bodily update (another "For the Record"):
I still have morning sickness and I at least dry heave most mornings.
I still have no appetite.
I love Lemonade (Simply Lemonade is the best) I could drink it all day long.
I go to bed way to early and wake up in the middle of the night.
My bump is barely there...I just look fat.
My face has been clearing up the past couple of weeks.
I still have back ache.
On a unrelated subject, I hate my hair.
I can eat meat now. :)
Lunch is my best meal of the day, everything else is a crapshoot.
Milk makes me sick.
My big pants are getting tight on me.
I am still one cup up from normal bra-wise...should be here awhile.
My nose will not quit running and is giving my sinus headaches.
I *may* have felt kicks this morning...more like pokes. I am not sure because it was too early.
I have been feeling more pulling and pains in the uterus..baby is growing.
I often have a bad taste in my mouth from whatever I have eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment