Monday, December 7, 2009

Just another Manic Monday.

We got our first snow this morning. Luckily for me, when I got home last night from my neice's Christmas concert, Dan had cleaned out one garage stall so that I could park inside. That's why I love him :)
Baby is a lot more active. The kicks are still low, which makes me think she is still standing on my bladder. I wish she would flip and stay there.
At home, Dan has been working or farming every day/night so I haven't seen him too much. I wish he was home more often. I know in like 10 days, he will be home more, when these projects get weaned down and farming is done.
Let me repeat that: We have snow on the ground and we are still farming. What a depressing year for farmers...
It is good I don't have much going on today, which is good because I don't feel very productive.

1 comment: