Saturday, January 30, 2010

Today I am pregnant and I love my baby.

Today I said a prayer for everyone that has lost a baby. It is not fair. Plain and simple. One of my bump friends lost her baby at 32 weeks. I have never met her, but I saw her and her baby belly every Friday and she comforted me when I was in the scary 1st tri. She didn't deserve this. None of these girls deserve another miscarriage or pregnancy loss. All I can say is I love my baby, and tonight, I will read to her and tell her how much I love her and treasure every uncomfortable movement. And I will thank God for the miracle he has blessed me with. Because Today I am Pregnant and I Love My Baby.

Please say a prayer for anyone going through this kind of hurt, especially "MrsTyson" and her husband.

2 comments:

  1. I was so sad to read the news about MrsTyson. Life just isn't fair.

    Kara, I chose you for a Beautiful Blogger award - details on my blog.

    ReplyDelete