Dan left this morning for work in Texas. My dad and him went together to get things set up for the guys when they come next week. So, just to set it up, my two handymen are gone...
I start the water for my shower, and wait, not hot water. I call Dan to see how to light the flame,because it must of went out. I turn on lights to the basement stairs and start walking down while talking to him, I go to step off of the stairs onto the floor and step in 3" of ice cold water...
Our sump pump shut off for some reason.. Luckily it is an unfinished basement and houses mostly totes of clothes, but There are something down there (like a dresser of my grandma's Dan is going to refinish) that shouldn't be in water.
I am currently waiting on Dan to call back with a plan of action.
Oh and I found out this morning my uncle had a heart attack through facebook..no one called my dad because they all thought someone else did....
How typical with the pump.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear of your uncles' heart attack. In this modern age it's a shame we find out these things through technology and not person to person... that sucks!
Sorry to hear about your uncle. I am making CHeeseburger Soup tomorrow for supper, you are more than welcome to join us if you do not have plans! :) It will be at around 6 or 6:30ish. Email me.
ReplyDelete