Tuesday, May 26, 2009

*cues Jeopardy music*

Still waiting for AF. I am thinking about taking another test tomorrow (CD 32). What do you think? Dan said to just let it happen...I am too much of a control freak to do that I think. I think I got my last positive on CD 33. I thought about that in my shower. I do most of my thinking in my shower. The water drowns out all other sounds and I can focus. I love it. If I could only read in the shower lol. Speaking of reading I read 100 pages in my book this weekend! Only 250 more pages and I can start my pile of summer reads...very exciting. Yesterday was very blah with the BFN and what not. Whatever happens this month I am looking forward to moving on. No matter the result, moving on will make me feel good again. I used Clear Blue Easy for this test, I have heard bad things about it, but it gave me my last BFP....I guess I will get some different brands tonight.

I figure if I buy my sticks tonight....AF will come tomorrow morning if she is supposed to come..Murphy's Law right???

3 comments:

  1. Good luck if you decide to test and I hope AF stays away! Congrats on the book reading. I've recently brought the latest Obama book and I just can't put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to The Audacity of Hope...really good. Is that the latest? I am not sure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Murphy's law sucks but I trust you can beat it, good luck!!!
    ::stay away AF dust::

    ReplyDelete