Baby's now the size of an onion!
Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints.
How far along?17 weeks!!!
Total weight gain:Lets see more than 4.5 (that was 2 weeks ago..)
Maternity clothes? Pants. Shirts are huge on me.
Sleep: Getting better.
Best moment this week: Feeling a kick.
Movement:I am pretty positive that is what I have been feeling.
Gender: Not sure, will know in 2 weeks!
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Wine.
What I am looking forward to: U/S in 2 weeks!
Weekly Wisdom:I am so lucky to have my husband.
Milestones: So many...First movement. Quad screen came back negative. We have fingerprints!!!
So pleased it's all going well. Not long til the big scan!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely message on my blog. My new blog is locked right now but will be up and ready to read in the next few days.
nodifferentfromanyother.blogspot.com
Thanks! I will be sure to check it out.
ReplyDelete