Thursday, July 9, 2009

AF Blues

I have the AF Blues....I just can't get happy. I am grumpy. I can't help it. I just want AF to leave (hopefully, today) and move on. I want to at least practice baby making...if the real thing is unsuccessful. Tonight I am going belly dancing. I am super excited. I hope it is a good workout :) I couldn't get anyone to take it with me, but I saw on facebook (LOL) that a girl I know was taking it...so here I am, signed up and ready to go! Last night, we watched "He's just not that into you" I love that movie. But it kept skipping at the end so we couldn't finish it. I have about 7 inches done on a baby blanket ( I am slow) and the book I am reading is really good. So see? I do have something to be happy about. Now, if only my cousins were leaving soon :(

One thing for certain: Dan and I love each other more now than we ever have. It is so comforting to have that.

No comments:

Post a Comment