To know where I am in this cycle, I have to look at fertility friend now. I have no clue on my own. Also, I have not temped....not even once just to see what it was...nope. I have not cheated and it has been good for me. Until I get advice from my Dr. to do so, I am not going to temp I have decided.
Went to a visitation last night. It doesn't matter whose it is, I vaguely knew this guy, knew the family better, but to see a family hurt so much and to feel so much love from the family is what truly breaks my heart. Especially sudden deaths. Those are the worst, it doesn't seem right.
Kind of reminds me of my baby. It was a sudden unexpected death. My baby was sooo loved. And our family hurt so much. I had my own private mourning with my family. My parents and me (Dan was out of town) all laying on my bed crying. One of the worst days of my life.
Wow, that was a tangent I wasn't expecting to go into.
Anyway, things are good this cycle whether I get pregnant or not. I definitely feel less pressure. I just hope it works...because I don't know how long I can go "being helpless".
Dh tells me this is what I need to do. go on a charting break because he thinks it's all getting to me and making it worse for me.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that you have to know how it feels to have an M/C and a D&C, I've been there. No one should have to feel that pain. I hope your temping break is good for you! Good luck and big hugs