AF finally came on Saturday morning. Moving on to Cycle #3. I have nothing but positive thoughts going forward. I was able to drown my sorrows n a few choice alcoholic drinks and I know my time will come.
Something that set me back on my heels...One of my highschool friends had a baby this week that died soon after entering the world. I CAN'T IMAGINE. Going home to an empty crib, all the toys, clothes, hopes and dreams. I feel absolutely terrible for them. I just don't get it.
My family came this weekend. They went on a short vacay with my parents for a couple of days so they are out of the house until Tuesday night. Last night, all I did was pick up after them. It made me irate. Why can't anyone pick up after themselves! These are adults staying with me and there was a wet towel over the footboard of the bed...ahhh!
I am hoping this is a nice, relaxing week and an ovulating month :)
Your poor friend, how devastating for her...
ReplyDeleteAnd for you: *baby dust* *baby dust* *baby dust* *baby dust* *baby dust* *baby dust* *baby dust* *baby dust* *baby dust* *baby dust* *baby dust* *baby dust* *baby dust* *baby dust* *baby dust* *baby dust* *baby dust* *baby dust* *baby dust* *baby dust*