Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Marley and Me

I finished Marley and Me last night. I bawled like a baby. It reminded me of when we put my dog down. It was terrible and last night I cried uncontrollably. I think it is amazing the love that humans have to give. I am a dog lover to the extreme and all I could do was cry because Marley had a wonderful life and didn't deserve the pain. I remember those days well...

On another note, Dan, my mom, and I went shopping last night. I spent some money :) I had to buy "business casual" clothes. Maurices is where I go for cheap clothes like that, so I bought two tops and some bottoms. I have another top to wear. I want to wear the same pants 3 days straight to to this conference, but my mom keeps telling me I need to take one other pair. Boo. Also, we went to White House Black Market where I got 2 cute tops and a pair of jeans. I love that store. I never really tried anything on in there before, but I really like it. One of my tops, they had to order in my size, but it will be shipped to me for free. And my mom got a new outfit there as well for her 40th class reunion. It looks great on her :) Then we ate at Bar Louie. It was just a nice relaxing night. Oh, and my neice made the Junior High softball team.
All in all, a good night!

Now I am onto reading My Sister's Keeper. I need to read a happy book next .

No comments:

Post a Comment