Friday, July 3, 2009

CD 37


and a temp drop this morning. I am actually thrilled about this. Aunt Flo can come and do her thing then I can get started again on a fresh new cycle. I feel like I can get out of the limbo that I am stuck in. It is a good feeling.

My family came in late Wednesday night. It is so nice to have them around. I do not have very much family, so I am thankful for all that I have. Tonight I think we are just getting pizza. Tomorrow we are eating at our grandparents, and Sunday is the 4th of July golf tournament. I love when there are tournaments, even though I don't golf. I am so glad we got our house cleaner. With everyone over, and all the meals are going to be at our house. It is so nice to know that in a month, someone will come and clean again.

I am excited because at work today we are grilling out with the shop guys. It is exciting when they can enjoy something every once in awhile, especially because they have worked so well this past week.

My best friend and I both sell Tupperware. They have a convention in August in Orlando, that she is going to and I am thinking about. If I can go, we are going to road trip down there. I am so excited.

Have a great 4th of July Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment