Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 2...

of no temping. I have to say it is much more destressing than I thought it would be. I can't worry if I O'ed, just keep BD-ing every other night or so and hope for the best. Since I don't know what my temps are, I can't stare at my chart all day wondering what tomorrow's temps will be. It is really nice and I dont' think I will go back to temping.
Even if this cycle is a bust, I have my annual exam mid-August and it is with the Dr. instead of the Nurse Practitioner, so I can talk to her about my cycles and see what she thinks. I am pretty sure it says on my chart that my MIL is the head nurse of OB at their hospital, because I got my appointment with the Dr (usually I am w/ the N.P.) in 3 weeks. When I tried this a couple of years ago they told me it would be 3 months. My Dr. has been really good. Normally, you rotate Dr.s but it just happened that this is the only one I have had, which is good because she knows my whole story, no re-explaining. So regardless of what happens this cycle, I will hopefully have some answers next cycle.
I have to brag on DH. He is un-athletic, and I love sports. Last night, our companies men's slow pitch team was short a few players, so DH played. He was great. That is only the 2nd slowpitch game he has ever played, yet he had a clutch hit with 2 down. I was so proud. Now, if he could only throw right and not like a girl...oh well, we will save that for another day.
Last night, I tried felting for the first time. I decided to do a quick project I found on ravelry. It was an ipod/cell phone cover. I finished it last night. Not too bad if I say so myself. Right now it is drying from its last hot bath. It was a nice project to finish in 1 hour (or for me a couple of hours, but I am slow) and get instant gratification. I did not put the flap on it because it was for my cell phone and I thought it would be a pain in the arse. I still have 3 other projects that are dying for my attention and affection...

2 comments:

  1. ahh it is destressing to not temp. I tried it for 2 cycles but I couldn't control myself and went back to it. Apparently I can't shake off the obsession. GL to you though =)
    Go DH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so for not temping if it is right for you (it is so right for us)!!!! That's awesome that you have found a great doctor - those can be hard to come by. Make sure you have a plan by the time you leave your annual appt. It felt so good to have that when we left ours!

    ReplyDelete