Went to a funeral today, but it was a cousin of my Grandma's that died of cancer. She was not doing well, so it wasn't a shock and we are happy she isn't in pain and is at peace. It always seems to be cold and rainy at funerals...maybe it is just my perception though.
Well, I think it is safe to say that my spotting is officially over. It has been gone for almost a week now. Now, I have to patiently wait for AF. Hopefully, I only wait one more week. Today is 3 weeks after my d&c. It seems like forever ago. It still doesn't seem real to me. It doesn't seem like I was ever pregnant. This is hard for me.
I am on the fence on when to TTC again. Before now, I have been all about trying after AF came..or in my first cycle. Now I am thinking that maybe I should wait another cycle. On the boards I hear about people that have another m/c because of an infection for trying to early.I asked my dr. about this and she dismissed it. I am still worried though. I don't want to go through this again if I don't have to...what's another month?? Although, I don't know if Dan can take the "not trying" anymore...once you are off protection it sucks to go back.... I don't know. Maybe after my appt. on Wednesday I will feel better about it. I want to make sure my baby has every opportunity to live. It is a hard decision.
Then again if AF doesn't show up for 6-8 weeks, that will make the decision a whole lot easier. The month after a m/c is supposed to be the most fertile. Ughhh....decisions.
I really don't like today. I want to curl up in bed. I think I am going to work late tonight because I was at the funeral today..but I will have to see how much I can get done...so I probably should not be typing on this... Ok, that is all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment