So far this morning:
Couldn't find my purse (swore it was in my car)
Went to Office...DH didn't have his keys..of course I didn't have mine (they would be whereever my purse is)
Went off on DH
He went and got keys
Found my purse in my office
DH says I have been mean to him for a day straight so he is mad at me.
I am thinking about chalking this up for a loss and going back to bed...what do you think?
On the other hand, I was a bitch this morning...
Could AF be on her way???
This day could be turning around after all :)
Awww..your poor DH. I think all our men take harsh attitudes from us from time to time. Though I am hoping your AF comes soon because its a great sign that the body is working its magic for you. Take it easy and relax.
ReplyDelete