Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Doctor Appt.

My doctor appointment went well today.

Here are the issues that were at hand:

1) Hypothyroid. It was tested at my first prenatal visit and levals were normal (Couldn't this have been told to me over the phone??!?!?)

2) TTC & Infection. She had no qualms about us TTC first cycle and said that I should be in no way concerned with infection.

3) She also assured me that my next pregnancy would be just fine and I have no reason to be scared to TTC again.


So basically, I feel a lot better. My last appointment was rushed. I felt that this appt she actually looked at who she was talking to and took her time to reassure me...and, well, it worked. Amazing. So c'mon AF I'm ready for you.

It is a beautiful day here in the midwest and I shall not waste it. I am going to go for a run and I have a roast in the crock pot for supper. I have a good book too.

What a wonderful world.

1 comment: