Somewhat daily ramblings on our first baby, our first loss, trying again, our baby girl, and all that is in between.
Friday, April 17, 2009
T.G.I.F.
Ok, that deserves to be spelled out...THANK. GOD. IT'S. FRIDAY. This has been one long week. I haven't slept too well during it either. I bought a new dress today to wear to a wedding tomorrow, so that is really exciting for me. And I think my blue high heels will match so it is perfect. It has been a busy morning at work. I am ready to go home. It doesn't help that the weather is GORGEOUS! I am excited because tonight I am going with my best friend to a Pampered Chef, Tupperware, and Lia Sophia parties tonight. I have not seen her inawhile do it will be nice. I plan on doing my 2.5 mile run when I get home...and grab a quick bite to eat. I feel good today, I think with this nice weather it is hard not to feel good. I wish I had more time to savor it. I've suggested many times that I move my desk outside during the summer...for some reason it is never a go :( I am super excited that my cousin is running in the Komen Race for the Cure 5k with us...Have I mentioned that before? I can't remember. She just decided to run with us a couple of days ago. We are running in memory of my Grandma who died of Breast cancer the week before I was born. Neither my cousin nor I ever met her. My mom and I have walked in it almost every year. It is wonderful to see the power of women in this cause. It makes you feel good. Today, I wish Dan had his motorcycle so that we could ride around the country..ahhh that sounds good. Well, have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment