Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Friday!

It is going to be beautiful and 85 here in central Illinois..
How can I not be happy?

Well, I didn't get my run in or my dishes done last night.
When I said we were going mushrooming, I thought it was on my parents farm but no.
It was on DH's grandma's farm 1 hour away. So I run( well, actually drive if we are getting technical) home and change after work and load myself and my crochet project into the truck. We get down there and start our search.
Two hours later and what have we found?
Nothing, Nadda, Zero, Nunca.
Not one little ounce of a mushroom.
My thoughts of a delicious late night meal were shattered...
And to think...I was already drooling over this.
So we called Grandma and went to supper with her.
All in all, a good night.
But I am left to still dream of my beloved morels.

Tonight, I will be working because we have a banquet at the hall :( And tomorrow night(and day) I will be working at the hall. How is a girl supposed to catch up on housework???

Have a Fantastic Friday and a Fantastic Weekend!

P.S. 32 days past m/c...still waiting on dear ol' Aunt Flo....I might have to POAS just to lure her in...or at least resort to white undies or white pants..that usually does the trick right???

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to you! It's great over here in England too reaching 21 deg.C today. Perfect Gardening weather.
    Wearing white knickers is bound to lure her out. It's like putting the handbrake on at a red light, you just know it'll go green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always works for me..
    In the TTC days, I once peed on my stick, and when wiping, there she was. Tricky bitch, that AF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks that AF hasn't shown up yet. I think that is the only time a female begging for it start. Hopefully she'll rear her ugly head soon.

    ReplyDelete