I never feel happy on rainy days...this one is no exception.
My frustrations are as follows:
1. I still have not lost the 2 lbs I picked up during my 10w of pregnancy. I know this is trivial but it is just another reminder of the pregnancy that I don't have. I hate it. I just want to lose the the weight. I know I am small and it doesn't matter..but that isn't the point.
2. My FIL wanted us to come over and eat supper. DH and him decided plans would be finalized today. Well, DH started calling him 3 hours in advance. He did this because we were also invited to 50th b-day party for my cousin. It started at 4 and everyone was going to eat supper. We were just going to stop by if we were eating at the FIL's. Well, DH tried him at least 3 times with no response. Finally, 5 til 6 FIL calls my phone after a call was lost on DH's phone (hang with me here) and so I have to talk to him and let him know we had already ate. I didn't want to go there with him because I had left this decision up to Dan, as I do most of the time regarding his family. Dan came back into the room so I quickly passed the phone to him to let him explain that we had tried to reach him to firm up plans to no avail. I know it isn't a big deal and I need to just let it roll off my back. BUT I AM SO SICK OF IT. I guess FIL thought we were eating at 6, and called 5 til 6. Grrrr. He should've firmed up the plans when he talked to DH Wednesday or Thursday of last week. He said he would just get back to us today and never did. I assume he already had the food, so I feel bad. Maybe we can set something up with him this week...
3. Where did this weekend go? Okay, maybe that is not a valid gripe..but still.
Yesterday, we went to a wedding. It was nice and I didn't have to work at the reception like I thought we would. We just chilled with friends. It was very relaxing.
Well, I will write tomorrow....4 weeks from my D & C. Currently I am still waiting on AF..
Hope that AF comes soon for you. I'm sorry that rainy days cause you sadness. And, I have the same gripe: why is the weekend never long enough!!?!? :)
ReplyDelete